Wednesday, March 7, 2012

MY BIAS! TVXQ! + A NEW YEAR!

Hey! I know that im not an active blogger so from now on...i will try to be an active blogger...I HOPE!Okay..ill start writing now..

1. TVXQ!
I really LOVE this group! TVXQ means DONG BANG SHIN KI!And that means GOD OF THE EAST!
They are disbanded during 2009 because three members of the group sued the company (SM ENTERTAINMENT)
But of course as a CASSIOPEIA! Ill ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH!Once a CASSIOPEIA,forever a CASSIOPEIA!
here is the picture of them!




The second subject:2012 AND A NEW YEAR!

This year..is kinda of my new-cool-awesome-refreshed self..I changed from being the 'over-excited' Izzati to 'Cool-down' Izzati..I guess? Hihihihi...This year im sitting next to my eternal bestie! NORNADYA ARIESSA!..we're sitting in the middle and front row..WOWWWW! Thats a shock because im known as the 'lazy' Izzati back in 2011 BUT im trying to change for better..
Its just the starting of the year but theres a lot of LOVE STORIES and HEARTBROKEN STORIES between my friends...MY BESTIES THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY ARE LOVEBIRDS ARE

NORNADYA ARIESSA <3 HARITS IZZUDDIN

Their stories:
They started out as a classmates and same rows of seats friends and because of Harits just came into our class this year and beacause we dont really know him at first but then we started talking to each other and HARITS became my lab partner and I often see NADYA looking at the back (Because Harits is sitting at rows back of us)...They started to messaged each other without me knowing...>_<..But one day..NADYA blurted out that shes been messaging HARITS..and I was like"what?Harits?" and NADYA blushed like a lot! AT FIRST,I opposed their relationship because HARITS treats me different from the way he treated NADYA..so,the opposite of it..I HATED HARITS because he's always scolded me but not now ....hihihihhi..after HARITS and I became BESTIES...HAHAHAHAHA..(I FORCED HIM INTO BEING MY BESTIE!)HAHAHA..I blessed their relationship...BUT HARITS doesnt have the courage to ask NADYA out so me,FARHANA,FATIN NAJWA and DAYANA pressured him to build the courage and ask HARITS to ask NADYA out and finally on 28th FEBUARY 2012,2:10 pm..they officially became a couple! I shouted with happiness!and of course their main event of the day is changing watch between them..HAHAHAHA...NOW..they are lovey-dovey~lovey dovey~ between them..and I hope that NORNADYA ARIESSA and HARITS IZZUDDIN are always together eternally!

GO HARITSSA!(HARITS+ARIESSA)





No comments:

Post a Comment